Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · February 25, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Afmd will work to establish a robust internal Quality Assurance and Improvement program with real time feedback for our providers.
- We are have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Facility Medical Director to join our team in the Emergency Department at Metroplex Hospital in Killeen, Texas.
- The ideal Afmd will need to be a people person and want to work as part of a team to advance the high quality of care we provide.
- We have a well established stroke and chest pain center.
- This 33-bed ED Level IV Trauma facility is located approximately 1 hour Northwest of Austin, TX and treats 48,000 patients per year.
- The qualified candidate will have leadership ability as well as Abem or Aobem certification.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago