Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Familiarity with technology, including computers, smartphones, and tablets.
- You will be contacted upon consideration.
- Simple and easy to use patient portal - Consultations can be conducted from anywhere and from multiple devices.
- Recruiting Agencies: Please do not contact.
- Previous telemedicine experience is a plus but not required.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Houston, TX.
- A flexible schedule.
- We are currently seeking a Telemedicine Physician to join our team!
- Consultations are quick and easy.
- Telemedex follows strict policies, guidelines and procedures that are Hipaa compliant, protecting privacy at the highest levels and adhering to all federal, state, and local regulations.
- We are currently seeking licensed physicians to diagnose and treat patients via phone with a more immediate need in the following states: California, Idaho, Rhode Island, Louisiana, Mississippi, Vermont, Utah, Nebraska, West Virginia, Texas, and North Dakota.
- Strong communication and diagnosing skills.
- CV'S/Cover Letters Must Include ALL Active State Licenses.
- You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Malpractice and liability insurance.
- Physicians can work full-time or part-time, all the while maintaining their own practice.
- Competitive pay.
- Active state license(s), NPI and prescribing authority (Please include all active state licenses on CV and/or cover letter).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago