Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current license to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- The Air Force Civilian Service (Afcs) is recruiting for Emergency Services Physicians to work at the Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center at Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Doctor of Medicine degree.
- This position will be filled using the Medical Direct Hiring Authority.
- Salary Range: Up to $365k.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- United States citizenship.
- No Malpractice Insurance!
- Perform a full range of emergency medicine services to include the ability and experience to adequately diagnose and treat diseases and injuries.
- Note: This is a federal government position with no active duty commitments!
- Facilitates patient access to continuing medical care by appropriate referrals to other healthcare providers.
- Social Security.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Texas.
- To be informed about current and future Physician job openings with Afcs via email notification, please register with us at.
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Completion of an approved Emergency Medicine residency acceptable to the Usaf Surgeon General and be board eligible/certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago