Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · December 10, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Management also prefers applicants have extensive, current emergency medicine experience (working more than 20 hours per week for the past 12 months) in similar or higher level emergency care.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Fort Polk, LA.
- Management prefers candidates that are Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- 1346(b)) while acting within the scope of their employment.
- Medical malpractice liability insurance is not required for federal civilian healthcare providers as they are covered by the Federal Tort Claims Act (28 United States.
- New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston, and Dallas are all within a few hours drive.
- The land includes archaeological sites, his-torical homes, parks and preserves.
- Bjach has a 90% patient satisfaction rat-ing and has been recognized by the Army Surgeon General's Office as the model for the Army Medical Department.
- Mild temperatures during the winter months allow you to experi-ence all the beauty Louisiana has to offer.
- With more than 22,000 military members and their families, Ft Polk provides us with a diverse and wellskilled population.
- The cost of living is 18% lower than the United States average.
- Hunting, fishing, boating and recreational activities are in abundance just outside of Ft.
- The Physician (Emergency Medicine) position is located at Bayne-Jones Amry Community Hospital in the Department of Emergency Medicine, Fort Polk, LA.
- Leesville, LA has a population of 6,540.
- The post is located on 198,000 acres and home to 22,000 mili-tary members and their families.
- Employer matching 401K Annual 13-26 vacation days, 13 sick days and 11 paid holidays Potential paid move Possible recruitment incentive Travel Required - Occasional Travel - Up to 5% Business Travel required.
- The area is considered rural with the Kisatchie National Forest, which offers hunting and recreational activities located nearby.
- Work schedule will require evenings, weekends and holiday work hours.
- This position may require on-. This position requires the applicant to be able to obtain and maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) certification, Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls) certification, and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) certification.
- Fort Polk is home to Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital.
- Who May Apply: United States Citizens.
- Relocation Authorized - Yes - Relocation costs may be paid if the selecting official determines the relocation is in the best interests of the government.
- Also located nearby is Toledo Bend, Vernon, and Anacoco Lake for those interested in fishing, boating, or swimming.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago