Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portales) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rangeland supports a large beef ranching industry as well.
- 400 hours of recent ED Experience within the last 2 years.
- Dr. David Stalker and Dr. Keyur Shah, both extensively experienced general surgeons, together offer 24/7 surgical coverage at Roosevelt General Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- Quality people.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Department Physicians Needed at Roosevelt General Hospital.
- We offer a 24/7 physician-staffed emergency room, a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, general surgery, laboratory, physical therapy and respiratory services, along with digital mammography, X-ray, MRI and CT.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- At Roosevelt General Hospital, we are committed to providing comprehensive patient care for residents throughout Roosevelt County, New Mexico and the surrounding areas.
- A variety of crops are grown including corn, sorghum, cotton, wheat and chile.
- Physician Benefits.
- With its roots deep in agriculture,.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The name "Portales" fits this friendly university town even more today than it did when it was coined in the 1800s.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Current on Acls certification.
- Is famous for Valencia peanuts and a large local dairy industry.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- Current, unrestricted.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The city is named for a nearby campsite where spring waters gushed from a series of caves that resembled the porches (Portales.
- Is New Mexico's front porch to the east.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- In Spanish) of a pueblo-styled home.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Springs was the most famous watering hole on the Old Fort Sumner Trail and hosted the Comanche, buffalo hunters, ranchers and Billy the Kid.
- Quality care.
- Situated on its eastern border, Portales.
- Competitive hourly rates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services