Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portales) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Springs was the most famous watering hole on the Old Fort Sumner Trail and hosted the Comanche, buffalo hunters, ranchers and Billy the Kid.
- In Spanish) of a pueblo-styled home.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Department Physicians Needed at Roosevelt General Hospital.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- Independent Contractor status.
- A variety of crops are grown including corn, sorghum, cotton, wheat and chile.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Current on Acls certification.
- The name "Portales" fits this friendly university town even more today than it did when it was coined in the 1800s.
- At Roosevelt General Hospital, we are committed to providing comprehensive patient care for residents throughout Roosevelt County, New Mexico and the surrounding areas.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The city is named for a nearby campsite where spring waters gushed from a series of caves that resembled the porches (Portales.
- With its roots deep in agriculture,.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Erience within the last 2 years.
- Is New Mexico's front porch to the east.
- Quality of Life.
- We offer a 24/7 physician-staffed emergency room, a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, general surgery, laboratory, physical therapy and respiratory services, along with digital mammography, X-ray, MRI and CT.
- Is famous for Valencia peanuts and a large local dairy industry.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Situated on its eastern border, Portales.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality people.
- Rangeland supports a large beef ranching industry as well.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- Dr. David Stalker and Dr. Keyur Shah, both extensively experienced general surgeons, together offer 24/7 surgical coverage at Roosevelt General Hospital.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Physician Benefits.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 23.