Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Portales) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Is famous for Valencia peanuts and a large local dairy industry.
- Springs was the most famous watering hole on the Old Fort Sumner Trail and hosted the Comanche, buffalo hunters, ranchers and Billy the Kid.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- The city is named for a nearby campsite where spring waters gushed from a series of caves that resembled the porches (Portales.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Department Physicians Needed at Roosevelt General Hospital.
- Situated on its eastern border, Portales.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- A variety of crops are grown including corn, sorghum, cotton, wheat and chile.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- With its roots deep in agriculture,.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits.
- Erience within the last 2 years.
- We offer a 24/7 physician-staffed emergency room, a full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient services, general surgery, laboratory, physical therapy and respiratory services, along with digital mammography, X-ray, MRI and CT.
- At Roosevelt General Hospital, we are committed to providing comprehensive patient care for residents throughout Roosevelt County, New Mexico and the surrounding areas.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The name "Portales" fits this friendly university town even more today than it did when it was coined in the 1800s.
- Current on Acls certification.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality people.
- In Spanish) of a pueblo-styled home.
- Is New Mexico's front porch to the east.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Rangeland supports a large beef ranching industry as well.
- Dr. David Stalker and Dr. Keyur Shah, both extensively experienced general surgeons, together offer 24/7 surgical coverage at Roosevelt General Hospital.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 23.