Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lovington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- A locally elected Board of Trustees oversees the District.
- Q uality people.
- Quality of Life.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Nor-Lea Home Medical.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- Current Acls, Atls, and Pals required.
- We provide a number of health care services to residents of Lea County and the surrounding area.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Located in southeastern New Mexico, the people of Lovington invite you to participate in a growing economic development opportunity.
- And Nor-Lea Specialty Clinic.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Land and real estate prices are low and opportunity is here!
- Lovington enjoys a dry temperate climate, has clean water and air, low taxes and low crime rate.
- It is a good place to live, work, and raise a family.
- Nor-Lea Medical Clinic.
- ED experience required.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Heritage Program for Senior Adults.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Nor-Lea General Hospital!
- Current unrestricted New Mexico state medical license and DEA.
- Let us show you our community, of which we are very proud.
- Lovington Student Healthcare Center, which is located on the campus of Lovington Junior High School.
- Specialty in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Those services include Nor-Lea General Hospital.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- With an annual ED volume of 9,000, Nor-Lea Hospital District is a special hospital district governed under the laws of the State of New Mexico.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- 12 or 24 Hour shifts available (8-8).
- Lovington is uncrowded, friendly, and progressive.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The Family Health Center of Lea County in Hobbs.
- Tatum Medical Clinic.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services