Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lovington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Acls, Atls, and Pals required.
- Current unrestricted New Mexico state medical license and DEA.
- Let us show you our community, of which we are very proud.
- Lovington Student Healthcare Center, which is located on the campus of Lovington Junior High School.
- Specialty in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Nor-Lea General Hospital!
- We provide a number of health care services to residents of Lea County and the surrounding area.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- It is a good place to live, work, and raise a family.
- 12 or 24 Hour shifts available (8-8).
- And Nor-Lea Specialty Clinic.
- A locally elected Board of Trustees oversees the District.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With an annual ED volume of 9,000, Nor-Lea Hospital District is a special hospital district governed under the laws of the State of New Mexico.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Those services include Nor-Lea General Hospital.
- Located in southeastern New Mexico, the people of Lovington invite you to participate in a growing economic development opportunity.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- The Family Health Center of Lea County in Hobbs.
- Lovington is uncrowded, friendly, and progressive.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- ED experience required.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Nor-Lea Medical Clinic.
- Quality of Life.
- Nor-Lea Home Medical.
- Q uality people.
- Tatum Medical Clinic.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Heritage Program for Senior Adults.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Lovington enjoys a dry temperate climate, has clean water and air, low taxes and low crime rate.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Land and real estate prices are low and opportunity is here!
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services