Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grants) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In the northwestern part of the state, Grants is approximately a one hour drive west of Albuquerque.
- Department Physicians needed at Cibola General Hospital.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Made up of five treatment areas: one is a two-bay trauma area and three exam rooms.
- 4-bed adult ICU, CT services, radiology and lab services staffed onsite 24 hours/day.
- Quality of Life.
- It is an area rich in Native American history and culture with sites such as Chaco Canyon and El Morro National Monument.
- Erience within the last 2 years.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- Quality care.
- Quality people.
- Physician Benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Cibola General Hospital is 25-bed facility constructed in 2000.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current, unrestricted.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 16.