Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grants) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Department Physicians needed at Cibola General Hospital.
- Quality people.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 400 hours of recent ED Experience within the last 2 years.
- Quality of Life.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality care.
- It is an area rich in Native American history and culture with sites such as Chaco Canyon and El Morro National Monument.
- Physician Benefits.
- Cibola General Hospital is 25-bed facility constructed in 2000.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- In the northwestern part of the state, Grants is approximately a one hour drive west of Albuquerque.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- 4-bed adult ICU, CT services, radiology and lab services staffed onsite 24 hours/day.
- Made up of five treatment areas: one is a two-bay trauma area and three exam rooms.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services