Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grants) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Quality of Life.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Erience within the last 2 years.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Made up of five treatment areas: one is a two-bay trauma area and three exam rooms.
- Quality people.
- 4-bed adult ICU, CT services, radiology and lab services staffed onsite 24 hours/day.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- In the northwestern part of the state, Grants is approximately a one hour drive west of Albuquerque.
- Cibola General Hospital is 25-bed facility constructed in 2000.
- It is an area rich in Native American history and culture with sites such as Chaco Canyon and El Morro National Monument.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Physician Benefits.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Department Physicians needed at Cibola General Hospital.
- Quality care.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services