Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grants) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Benefits.
- Erience within the last 2 years.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Cibola General Hospital is 25-bed facility constructed in 2000.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- 4-bed adult ICU, CT services, radiology and lab services staffed onsite 24 hours/day.
- Quality people.
- Quality of Life.
- Made up of five treatment areas: one is a two-bay trauma area and three exam rooms.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- It is an area rich in Native American history and culture with sites such as Chaco Canyon and El Morro National Monument.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Department Physicians needed at Cibola General Hospital.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- In the northwestern part of the state, Grants is approximately a one hour drive west of Albuquerque.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Independent Contractor status.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services