Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Grants) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality people.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality care.
- Erience within the last 2 years.
- New Mexico medical license and.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Department Physicians needed at Cibola General Hospital.
- Physician Benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- 4-bed adult ICU, CT services, radiology and lab services staffed onsite 24 hours/day.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in EM, IM, or FP.
- Cibola General Hospital is 25-bed facility constructed in 2000.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Made up of five treatment areas: one is a two-bay trauma area and three exam rooms.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- In the northwestern part of the state, Grants is approximately a one hour drive west of Albuquerque.
- It is an area rich in Native American history and culture with sites such as Chaco Canyon and El Morro National Monument.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Independent Contractor status.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services