Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Olla) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Physician Benefits.
- Current Acls, Atls, & Pals.
- 12-48 hour shifts.
- The discovery of the Olla oilfield in er new growth and economic sustainability.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- ED Experience within the last 2 years.
- Physicians work in a 5,000 annual volume, low acuity emergency department providing emergency medicine services to low acuity patients.
- Staffing 25 med surge, 5 emergency room and 7 observation beds, HMC is staffed by physicians specializing in family practice, internal medicine, optometry, ophthalmology, psychiatry, orthopedics dentistry, pathology, radiology, anesthesiology, and general surgery.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality people.
- Hardtner Medical Center is located just 50 miles south of Monroe and 50 miles north of Alexandria on United States Hwy 165.
- Physician Requirements.
- Physicians also provide inpatient services to patients admitted to the inpatient floor from the emergency department and receive additional compensation for inpatient encounters.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Olla continues to be a regional hub for banking and is heavily involved with the forestry and petroleum production industries.
- HMC is the region's premiere primary health care facility.
- ED and Inpatient.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Quality care.
- Olla is known for its excellent natural ground water, which became the site of the Olla Bottling Works during the 1920.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- ED Physician needed at Hardtner Medical Center in Olla, Louisiana!
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current unrestricted Louisiana medical license and.
- HMC also provides a full array of imaging, laboratory and rehabilitation services.
- Quality of Life.
- The information of the Olla State Bank in 1906 helped secure economic viability to the region that supported area saw mill payrolls and survived the great depression until its merger in the 1980.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services