Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Springhill) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- It is part of the Minden Micropolitan Area.
- SMC is a Joint Commission Accredited hospital which has been serving Northern Louisiana, Southern Arkansas and the community of Webster Parish for over 55 years.
- Physician Benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Department Physicians needed at Springhill Medical Center in Springhill, Louisiana.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality people.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Springhill Medical Center (SMC) is a locally-owned non-profit 58 bed hospital.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Emergency.
- Current on Acls, Atls.
- Specialty in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- High tech in a small town.
- Current, unrestricted Louisiana medical license and.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Here you will find a strong community, one that offers a good life all in one place.
- Quality care.
- 3rd Year residents accepted.
- The emergency department sees approximately 8,500 patients a year.
- Springhill is a city in northernmost Webster Parish, Louisiana.
- Quality of Life.
- The hospital utilizes Cpsi for it Emergency Department's Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- ED experience within the last 2 years.
- From state-of-the-art healthcare facilities, strength in our economic base, family living, and excellent schools.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The emergency department has 4 beds.
- A 4,000 foot runway for industrial development, big hearts and warm smiles.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services