Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · April 23, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Donaldsonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- By 1806, "Donaldson" was dedicated.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- The hospital utilizes CMR Version 3 for its Emergency Department's Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Physician Benefits.
- The emergency department sees approximately 7,500 patients a year.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Full-Time, Part-Time Emergency.
- Department Physicians needed at Prevost Memorial Hospital.
- The mostly French population called it "La Ville de Donaldson.
- Specialty in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Prevost Memorial Hospital also opened its new CT department in 2011 which has a new Toshiba Aquillion 16 slice CT unit.
- Prevost Memorial Hospital (PMH) is a 25 bed Joint Commission Accredited Critical Access Hospital (CAH), which has been serving the community of Ascension Parish for over 46 years.
- Donaldsonville is a historic community whose Historic District has what has been described as the finest collection of buildings from the pre-Civil War to 1933 period of river towns above New Orleans.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current, unrestricted Louisiana medical license and.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality of Life.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- ED experience within the last 2 years.
- Prevost Memorial Hospital (PMC) is located in the city of Donaldsonville, Louisiana along the River Road of the west bank of the Mississippi River.
- The emergency department was fully renovated in ate of the art facility with 7 beds in 6 fully equipped rooms with glass slide-out doors.
- Quality care.
- " From 1829-1831, Donaldsonville served as the capitol of Louisiana.
- The city's history dates back to 1805 when Englishman William Donaldson purchased land near Bayou Lafourche from Acadian Marguerite Allain.
- Quality people.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- The hospital serves the community of Ascension Parish and is part of the Baton Rouge metropolitan area.
- Donaldsonville is known today as the "Gateway to Cajun and Plantation Country" because of its rich heritage and the numerous plantations along the Mississippi River and Bayou Lafourche.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Current on Atls.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.