Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 15, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Donaldsonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Current, unrestricted Louisiana medical license and.
- By 1806, "Donaldson" was dedicated.
- Prevost Memorial Hospital also opened its new CT department in 2011 which has a new Toshiba Aquillion 16 slice CT unit.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- " From 1829-1831, Donaldsonville served as the capitol of Louisiana.
- Prevost Memorial Hospital (PMH) is a 25 bed Joint Commission Accredited Critical Access Hospital (CAH), which has been serving the community of Ascension Parish for over 46 years.
- Current on Atls.
- Full-Time, Part-Time Emergency.
- Prevost Memorial Hospital (PMC) is located in the city of Donaldsonville, Louisiana along the River Road of the west bank of the Mississippi River.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Department Physicians needed at Prevost Memorial Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- ED experience within the last 2 years.
- The emergency department sees approximately 7,500 patients a year.
- Physician Benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Independent Contractor status.
- The emergency department was fully renovated in ate of the art facility with 7 beds in 6 fully equipped rooms with glass slide-out doors.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- The hospital utilizes CMR Version 3 for its Emergency Department's Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- The city's history dates back to 1805 when Englishman William Donaldson purchased land near Bayou Lafourche from Acadian Marguerite Allain.
- Donaldsonville is known today as the "Gateway to Cajun and Plantation Country" because of its rich heritage and the numerous plantations along the Mississippi River and Bayou Lafourche.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The hospital serves the community of Ascension Parish and is part of the Baton Rouge metropolitan area.
- The mostly French population called it "La Ville de Donaldson.
- Specialty in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Donaldsonville is a historic community whose Historic District has what has been described as the finest collection of buildings from the pre-Civil War to 1933 period of river towns above New Orleans.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Quality people.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.