Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pauls Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Near the station, view local history and a 1902 steam engine at the Santa Fe Depot Museum and Plaza.
- Current Acls and Pals.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma state medical license and DEA.
- Some journey to Pauls Valley, Oklahoma via the Heartland Flyer passenger train, which stops every morning on its trek from Oklahoma City to Fort Worth, Texas.
- Quality of Life.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Quality care.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- 3rd year residents welcome.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Moonlighting Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Pauls Valley General Hospital in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma!
- Independent Contractor status.
- In fact, in all we do, we strive to make our patient care and services extraordinary.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Chocolate or Field's Pies factories.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Candidates must have 400 hours of recent Emergency Department experience within the last two years.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Physician Benefits.
- With a 9,000 ED volume, we're working to make Pauls Valley General hospital the best choice in medical care for the residents of our community and surrounding areas.
- There is nothing ordinary about Pauls Valley General Hospital.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Let your imagination run wild at the acclaimed Toy and Action Figure Museum, or satisfy your sweet tooth at the Bedr.
- Quality people.
- This small town could take days to explore.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services