Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pauls Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 3rd year residents welcome.
- This small town could take days to explore.
- In fact, in all we do, we strive to make our patient care and services extraordinary.
- Near the station, view local history and a 1902 steam engine at the Santa Fe Depot Museum and Plaza.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Chocolate or Field's Pies factories.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma state medical license and DEA.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Physician Benefits.
- With a 9,000 ED volume, we're working to make Pauls Valley General hospital the best choice in medical care for the residents of our community and surrounding areas.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current Acls and Pals.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Let your imagination run wild at the acclaimed Toy and Action Figure Museum, or satisfy your sweet tooth at the Bedr.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- There is nothing ordinary about Pauls Valley General Hospital.
- Quality care.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Moonlighting Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Pauls Valley General Hospital in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma!
- Independent Contractor status.
- Candidates must have 400 hours of recent Emergency Department experience within the last two years.
- Some journey to Pauls Valley, Oklahoma via the Heartland Flyer passenger train, which stops every morning on its trek from Oklahoma City to Fort Worth, Texas.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 18.