Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pauls Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current Acls and Pals.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Moonlighting Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Pauls Valley General Hospital in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma!
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- There is nothing ordinary about Pauls Valley General Hospital.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- 3rd year residents welcome.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality care.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- In fact, in all we do, we strive to make our patient care and services extraordinary.
- Quality people.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- With a 9,000 ED volume, we're working to make Pauls Valley General hospital the best choice in medical care for the residents of our community and surrounding areas.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Physician Benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Some journey to Pauls Valley, Oklahoma via the Heartland Flyer passenger train, which stops every morning on its trek from Oklahoma City to Fort Worth, Texas.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This small town could take days to explore.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Near the station, view local history and a 1902 steam engine at the Santa Fe Depot Museum and Plaza.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Chocolate or Field's Pies factories.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates must have 400 hours of recent Emergency Department experience within the last two years.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma state medical license and DEA.
- Let your imagination run wild at the acclaimed Toy and Action Figure Museum, or satisfy your sweet tooth at the Bedr.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services