Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pauls Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Chocolate or Field's Pies factories.
- 3rd year residents welcome.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, Moonlighting Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Pauls Valley General Hospital in Pauls Valley, Oklahoma!
- Candidates must have 400 hours of recent Emergency Department experience within the last two years.
- This small town could take days to explore.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- In fact, in all we do, we strive to make our patient care and services extraordinary.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- With a 9,000 ED volume, we're working to make Pauls Valley General hospital the best choice in medical care for the residents of our community and surrounding areas.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma state medical license and DEA.
- Physician Benefits.
- Quality of Life.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- There is nothing ordinary about Pauls Valley General Hospital.
- Let your imagination run wild at the acclaimed Toy and Action Figure Museum, or satisfy your sweet tooth at the Bedr.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Some journey to Pauls Valley, Oklahoma via the Heartland Flyer passenger train, which stops every morning on its trek from Oklahoma City to Fort Worth, Texas.
- Current Acls and Pals.
- Quality care.
- Near the station, view local history and a 1902 steam engine at the Santa Fe Depot Museum and Plaza.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services