Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Okemah) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Okemah is 72 miles east of Oklahoma City.
- Annual ED volume of 15,000.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- E nvision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The Jcaho-accredited facility offers acute care on a family practice format, including pediatrics and medicine.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Independent Contractor status.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Practice.
- Physician Benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- The attached outpatient clinic renders primary care in nutrition, pharmacy, laboratory testing, and X-ray to over 12,000 patients each year.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Creek Nation Community Hospital in Okemah, Oklahoma!
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- The town of 3,400 is only 40 miles from Lake Eufaula and offers a variety of recreational and leisure activities, great schools, a strong retail environment and community spirit.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Flexible scheduling.
- C urrent unrestricted Oklahoma medical license and.
- 1 2-24 hr.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Candidates must have 400 hours of recent Emergency Department experience within the last two years.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services