Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · February 19, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Henryetta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma medical license and.
- ED Physician needed for Hillcrest Hospital, Henryetta, OK.
- From our advanced senior focus program, outpatient surgeries and preventive care to our 24/7 Emergency Room, advanced medical services are close to your home.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Henryetta offers a traditional hometown shopping experience with family-owned businesses, some spanning three and four generations.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Physician Requirements.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- 12-24 Hour Shifts.
- Candidates must have 400 hours of emergency room experience with the past two years.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- Quality people.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including rehabilitation, cardiology, emergency, senior care and surgery.
- Physician Benefits.
- A vibrant main street is the heart of Henryetta.
- There is a wide selection of retail businesses as well as professional services available all along Main Street.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- There are nine blocks of the original downtown shops from 1904 still in use today.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Actively seeking candidates that are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta is a state-of-the-art facility providing advanced emergency and medical services right here at home in Henryetta, OK.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services