Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Henryetta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must have 400 hours of emergency room experience with the past two years.
- ED Physician needed for Hillcrest Hospital, Henryetta, OK.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Henryetta offers a traditional hometown shopping experience with family-owned businesses, some spanning three and four generations.
- Physician Benefits.
- Physician Requirements.
- Quality people.
- From our advanced senior focus program, outpatient surgeries and preventive care to our 24/7 Emergency Room, advanced medical services are close to your home.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Flexible scheduling.
- 12-24 Hour Shifts.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma medical license and.
- Actively seeking candidates that are Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Independent Contractor status.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Current Acls, Atls, Pals.
- Quality care.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- There is a wide selection of retail businesses as well as professional services available all along Main Street.
- There are nine blocks of the original downtown shops from 1904 still in use today.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta is a state-of-the-art facility providing advanced emergency and medical services right here at home in Henryetta, OK.
- A vibrant main street is the heart of Henryetta.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Quality of Life.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including rehabilitation, cardiology, emergency, senior care and surgery.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services