Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cushing) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with Tail Coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Cushing, Oklahoma was established after the Land Run of 1891 and by 1912 was part of an oil boom that led to the city's development as a refining center.
- With an emergency physician and highly trained nurses and support staff on duty 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, we provide fast, efficient care when you need it most.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Physician Benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality of Life.
- From minor bumps and bruises to more serious illness or injury, you can turn to the Hillcrest Hospital Cushing Emergency Department.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Current Acls and Atls (Pals preferred).
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- With patient volume of 10,000, Hillcrest Hospital Cushing is a state-of-the-art facility providing advanced emergency and medical services right here at home in Cushing, OK.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Our highly skilled team of healthcare professionals is dedicated to keeping you and your family healthy.
- ED Physician needed for Hillcrest Hospital, Cushing, OK.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 12 Hour Shifts.
- Current unrestricted Oklahoma medical license and.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Today, Cushing is still a major hub for crude oil and refining and is known as the "Pipeline Crossroads of the World.
- Quality people.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Quality care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Envision Physician Services