Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 23, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pryor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
- Summary: The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pryor, OK.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago