Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pryor) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Act as spokesperson for wound care program services when local media opportunities arise.
- Ensure appropriate HBO chamber quality and safety, including appropriate documentation of approved indications, physician supervision requirements, and presence of appropriately trained safety director appointed for the Hyperbaric Unit.
- Participate in the initial and ongoing clinical education programs, including competency evaluations.
- Engage in self-development through corporate training and coaching, and through participation with professional associations.
- And support local medical and community education and awareness.
- VP of Quality if modifications to the QSP are needed to ensure compliance with local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Provide continuing wound care education to the staff and community, including new advances in wound healing and new product reviews.
- Complete all documentation and coding on the date of service, complying with all governmental and private payor regulations.
- Support implementation of the Healogics.
- Communicate with new patient referring physicians via phone calls and written communication of treatment plan and progress.
- Build appropriate relationships with interdisciplinary specialties to ensure appropriate and timely consultative patient care needs.
- This includes collaboration with Healogics.
- Act with integrity as related to the corporate code of ethics in all actions representing the company.
- In cooperation with Healogics.
- And Hospital, enhance the marketability of the wound care program through community education.
- Check email correspondence daily and respond.
- Provide regular formal presentations to various audiences (i.
- Promote his/her personal clinical development though self-directed and continuing medical education.
- Actively schedule and participate in one-on-one discussions about the wound care program with primary care and surgical specialties.
- And Hospital in drafting and implementing an annual business plan.
- Facilitate adherence to Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Hospital/Medical staff patient care policies.
- And encourage patient referrals from the local medical community.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Pryor, OK.
- Supervise clinical services provided by all program staff and provide in-service education programs as necessary.
- Serve as an educational resource for the medical, nursing and administrative staff.
- To enhance visibility of the WCC.
- Adhere to appropriate billing and coding practices.
- Summary: The position is best suited to a physician executive with a strong desire to focus their practice in wound care with the ability to not only provide clinical care to patients, but to serve as a physician leader responsible for the clinical, operational and financial results of their Wound Care Center.
- Participate in meetings and conferences as required by the Regional Medical Director, Area Vice President and corporate officers.
- Ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Understand the Clinical Practice Guidelines and adherence to standard of care.
- Support the program's requirement to remain compliant with pertinent accrediting and regulatory agencies.
- Support the joint effort of Healogics.
- Quality Safety Plan (QSP).
- Conduct and lead the program's weekly Leadership Meeting.
- Serve as liaison with affiliated medical institutions for services required such as hospitalization and emergency medical services.
- Work effectively with Healogics colleagues and partner hospitals.
- Participate and lead the program's medical surveillance review and performance improvement process.
- Provide a high level of quality clinical care to patients.
- Medical staff meetings, hospital department meetings, grand rounds presentations, local medical and community organizations, service clubs, etc.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures, local medical staff rules, regulations and bylaws.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of medical records.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Healogics.
- Adapt to corporate and industry changes as necessary.
- Participate in hospital administrative meetings as necessary, including the Annual Business Review.
- Act as an advocate for the WCC.
- Resources including medical, clinical and operational support teams and be able to access and direct these resources appropriately to the betterment of the Wound Care Center.
- Pursue all reasonable efforts to encourage physicians and nursing personnel to adhere to Healogics Clinical Practice Guidelines as well as hospital policies pertinent to care in the center.
- Serve as a resource for consultation and referral for providers from other disciplines.
- In cooperation with hospital administration and company policies, review and respond to any complaints and grievances and recommend or take corrective action where appropriate, in accordance with the bylaws, rules and regulations of the Hospital or Hospital's Medical Staff, as the case may warrant.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago