Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 300 per hour with sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
- Join 14 physicians in a very collegial group!
- The community provides excellent schools, affordable housing, a regional airport, historic downtown, and a strong community spirit.
- Provides Malpractice Coverage as well.
- Facility/Opportunity: Level III Trauma Center with 60,000 - 65,000 ER visits per year.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Texas.
- Location: With weekend access to and just west of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, this progressive city preserves the traditional Old West heritage while providing all the advantages of a thriving, contemporary city.
- Compensation: Can be employed or independent contractor.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago