Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Texas.
- Facility/Opportunity: A Level III Trauma Center with a 24 bed Emergency Department is seeking a Emergency Medicine physician to work in an independent contractor role.
- Location: Just an hour North of Dallas!
- Sherman's location dictates that it must grow, being directly in the path of the rapid northward expansion of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Shifts will be 12 hours - 6am to 6pm.
- Will work 3-4 shifts in a row in a flexible block schedule.
- Compensation: Independent Contractor position offering $240/hour!
- Will work with a Mid-Level during shift with a scribe during whole shift.
- This community faces a solid future based on its location, superior infrastructure and proven track record of attracting major employers.
- Volume is 23,000 - 25,000 per year with about 2 patients per hour.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago