Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 20, 2018
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 150 per hour, all inclusive.
- This facility is part of the Indian Health Services (IHS) and serves a tribal population of approximately 11,100 tribal members, comprised of three tribes: The Pueblo of Acoma, Canoncito Band of Navajo Indians and the Pueblo of Laguna.
- Must have Acls and Pals Certifications.
- Flexible scheduling - Outpatient Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm Emergency Room/Urgent Care: 24/7.
- All State Licenses Accepted.
- Surrounded by enchanting mesas, boasting remarkable views of the high desert and sweeping views of the beautiful mountains of Mount Taylor.
- This is a 52-week contract with 4 (1 year) extension options available.
- Must be Board Certified.
- 63 miles west of Albuquerque, NM.
- Must be able to complete credentialing before start date (credentialing usually takes 4-6 weeks).
- Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care - San Fidel, NM Acoma-Canoncito-Laguna (ACL) Hospital is looking for Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, and Primary Care physicians to staff their Emergency Room and Urgent Care facilities.
- Annual ER Visits in 2016: 9,279 (25 per day).
- 2 hours' drive time to Santa Fe, NM.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- Malpractice Covered.
- Paid weekly.
- Hospital has a low acuity - ER Trauma Level 4/5.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago