Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $50 per hour.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment: Census: 25K annual volume.
- Fast Track/MedHost-EMR.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals if not Abem.
- EM or FM/IM with ER experience.
- 13 bed ED.
- Weekly direct deposit.
- 6+ shifts a month.
- Facility: General Medical and Surgical Hospital (130 Beds).
- Schedule: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Pay Rate: $235/hour.
- 12 hr MLP coverage.
- NM Licensed.
- Travel, lodging and local transportation.
- Comprehensive Malpractice provided.
- 24 hour access to your Locum Life recruiter.
- Licensing fees reimbursement.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Life