Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Metro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- However some offer 24 hours.
- All are affiliated with local larger health systems.
- They do have scribes for documentation.
- No trauma, Walk in patients only as there is no ambulance service.
- Mostly 12 hour shifts.
- 70% private pay and 30% Medicaid/care.
- 90% discharge rate on patients.
- Can credential in 30 days or sooner as they have temp privileges.
- Quality Client with new facilities in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio is needing ongoing locums emergency medicine coverage for their state of the art, boutique hospitals.
- Full pelvic room, new sonograms, 5-star hotel-like overnight room.
- Each has 8 ER and 8 inpatient beds.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.