Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Metro ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mostly 12 hour shifts.
- No trauma, Walk in patients only as there is no ambulance service.
- They do have scribes for documentation.
- Each has 8 ER and 8 inpatient beds.
- Can credential in 30 days or sooner as they have temp privileges.
- 90% discharge rate on patients.
- 70% private pay and 30% Medicaid/care.
- All are affiliated with local larger health systems.
- Full pelvic room, new sonograms, 5-star hotel-like overnight room.
- However some offer 24 hours.
- Quality Client with new facilities in Dallas, Houston and San Antonio is needing ongoing locums emergency medicine coverage for their state of the art, boutique hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Elevate Healthcare Consultants.