Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Arlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Site Medical Director Benefits.
- Business expense reimbursement account.
- Baylor Health Care System is synonymous with exceptional medical care in North Texas.
- Award winning clinical and administrative support.
- Emergency Department features.
- Scheduling priority.
- The only specialty hospital of its kind in the DFW Metroplex, Baylor Arlington brings experts close to home.
- Physician Leaders Thrive AT Emcare.
- Monthly stipend.
- The position of Medical Director is created to provide on-site management of the clinical and administrative aspects of the Emergency Department operations at a facility.
- 800 Annual ER volume (low acuity patients).
- As the nation's premier physician-led, quality-driven comprehensive practice management company, we are seeking the best and brightest physician leaders for career opportunities working in hospitals and health systems around the country.
- As the entertainment capital of Texas, Arlington is home to Six Flags Over Texas, Hurricane Harbor, the International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame, the Texas Rangers' Globe Life Park in Arlington and the Dallas Cowboys' $1 billion AT Stadium Complex.
- 24-72 hr Shift Length.
- Now, with Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington, residents of Arlington and surrounding communities have an advanced treatment facility right in the neighborhood.
- Seeking Site Medical Director for our Arlington, TX Emergency Department.
- The Medical Director's responsibilities include coordinating departmental operations, peer review activities, and serving as the "Emergency Department Medical Director" at the facility.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Envision Physician Services