Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Houma) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 44 hrs phys + 30 hrs mlp cvg.
- ED Features.
- Not only does Tgmc provide traditional emergency treatment, but also offers a Fast Track Area within the emergency department to treat those less critical patients.
- Simple and to the point, our Mission Statement is "Providing exceptional healthcare with compassion.
- As the largest community based hospital in the Tri Parish area, this nationally recognized 321-bed acute care facility offers the most comprehensive services in Southeast Louisiana.
- 28-bed ED.
- Facility: Since 1954, Tgmc has grown with this community - all along evolving our care to better serve the patients we. We believe in service excellence, being a good community partner, engaging patients, leading by example for a healthy lifestyle, and providing innovative healthcare solutions.
- Envision is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician at Terrebonne General Medical Center located in Houma, LA.
- Each year, more than 50,000 patients receive advanced emergency care in Tgmc's Level III Emergency Department.
- 57,000 annual patient visits.
- " This is a true calling for all the doctors, nurses, and staff who make up our proud family.
- Staffed 24-hours by board-certified emergency medicine physicians and highly trained emergency department nurses, this is the first line of treatment for sudden illness or injuries.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Prepared Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services