Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Alexandria) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) in Emergency Medicine.
- Today St. Frances Cabrini Hospital is a fully accredited, 268-bed health care center, employing 1,500 people to serve the community.
- On March 21, 1975, a milestone was reached as Central Louisiana's first open-heart surgery was performed at Cabrini Hospital.
- Cabrini Hospital was also the first in the area to house an intensive care unit, as well as a neonatal intensive care unit for premature and critically ill infants.
- Scribes available.
- Envision is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician at Christus St. Frances Cabrini Hospital located in Alexandria, LA.
- 45,000 annual patient visits (17% admit rate).
- Throughout its history, St. Frances Cabrini Hospital has consistently been recognized as a high-quality health care provider for the more than 400,000 residents of Central Louisiana.
- 27-bed ED.
- 40 hrs phys + 24 hrs PA/NP cvg.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services