Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We've been here through the flu epidemic of 1918, the Great Depression of 1929 and even the polio epidemic of 1951.
- Joining Christus Health Shreveport-Bossier in October 1999, Christus Highland Medical Center.
- Envision is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Christus Schumpert Highland Hospital located in Shreveport, LA.
- Qualified Physicians must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- Since our founding in 1917 as the Highland Sanitarium, we've helped patients and their families through good times and bad.
- Throughout our history, Christus Highland Medical Center has built a tradition of health care excellence.
- We've been here for the happy times, too.
- Comprehensive coronary care, orthopedics and emergency services.
- Has developed an outstanding reputation as a health care leader in the Ark-La-Tex area.
- A 160-bed acute care hospital, Christus Highland includes birthing suites, medical and surgical care,.
- We've seen the births of thousands of babies and a number of "firsts" in medical and surgical care, such as the first electrocardiogram in Louisiana, the first recovery room in Shreveport, the first emission computerized tomography system and the first Cobalt 60 therapy machine in Northwest Louisiana.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services