Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 18, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital employed physician group, with full employee benefits.
- Estimated first year income potential $ 325K-450K(at 15 shifts/ month).
- ER MD.
- Sorry, we do not offer visa sponsorship for this job.
- Horseback riding, hunting, kayaking, rafting, hiking and rock climbing.
- A prestigious medium sized state of the art hospital located in northwest New Mexico (near the Colorado border) is looking for a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician.
- This hospital is in a rural area but provides healthcare to the four corners (New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona).
- Ranked top 10 places to live in NM.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Mexico.
- One of the lowest average commute times in New Mexico.
- Sign-on bonus $35,000.
- Best weather ranking, with clear skies and an average summer temperature of 73 degrees,.
- Part time: min 7 shifts / month.
- 100% production based salary (wRVU).
- Night Differential available.
- Med Ed Loan Repayment - Negotiable.
- Relocation up to $15,000.
- Numerous options of outdoor activities including skiing in Durango CO (one hour commute),.
- Full time: minimum 12shifts/ month.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago