Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $220 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (San Antonio) is for a government medical facility.
- Thank you so much!
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity. If you should have any questions. Please respond by July 20th.
- 14 plus shifts available per month.
- Pay based on experience/availablity.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- Must be certified in BLS, Acls, DEA.
- San Antonio Texas Emergency Medicine - Long Term Stable Locums Opportunity -No Trauma - Any State License.
- Stabilize and transfer or divert any high acuity.
- Malpractice/Housing covered.
- 13 Bed ER.
- Midlevel and full nursing staff support.
- Brian Quinlin Harris Medical Associates1180 Satellite Blvd, Suite 200Suwanee, GA -2385.
- Board certified/Eligible FP/IM/ER.
- Fast Track staffed by midlevels.
- Day shift, Night shift and swing shift 11a-11p coverage.
- Must have active License - Any State License.
- Volume 44k.
- Harris Medical offers an excellent referral program of $1,000 for any leads that go to work!
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Harris Medical Associates.