Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rockwall) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Offering 12hr and 24hr shifts.
- It boasts more shopping centers than any other United States city and an abundance of sporting pleasures and entertainment options.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Emergency Room Level 1, ER level 1, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Known to locals as simply "Big D," everything in this sprawling Texas town is larger than life.
- BC/BE in EM with ER residency or FP/IM Residency trained with 10+years or 5,000 hours of ER experience.
- Come to Fort Worth to see where the Old West meets modern-day lifestyles.
- Emergency Medicine - (ER) Locum Tenens.
- Celebrating its colorful Western heritage, Fort Worth is home to countless museums, galleries and attractions as well as world-class dining and nightlife.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Fantastic opportunity working in the DFW metroplex at several low volume micro-hospitals.
- Neighboring Fort Worth, which has been rated as one of "America's Most Livable Communities" embodies all the amenities of a big city, while still holding on to its traditional small-town feel.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians (locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Have to have Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- A major center for banking, finance and oil, Dallas knows how to balance business and pleasure.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.