Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in EM with ER residency or FP/IM Residency trained with 10+ years or 5,000 hours of ER experience.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Offering 12hr and 24hr shifts.
- Have to have Atls, Acls, and Pals.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- Emergency Medicine - (ER) Locum Tenens.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
- The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
- Emergency Room Level 1, ER level 1, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, critical care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians (locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- Fantastic opportunity working in San Antonio at several low volume micro-hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.