Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Albuquerque, NM.
- Relax in New Mexico's geo-thermally heated mineral springs and enjoy one of the many luxury spa's in the area.
- Enjoy the bustling downtown entertainment district, enjoy the glow of neon signs (relics of Albuquerque's place on historic Route 66), or visit one of the nearby casinos.
- 25K sign on, relocation, insurance & CME.
- Play golf at one of 14 golf courses, take a hot-air balloon ride, mountain bike in the Sandia Mountains, hike among the dormant volcanoes, or horseback ride along the river.
- 8-10 12 hour ER shifts.
- Visit one of 3,000 shops and galleries, browse through 19 museums, enjoy world-class performing arts, or dine at one of the many traditional New Mexican restaurants.
- Clinical/Administrative Leadership Schedule.
- Indulge your palate at one of the many craft breweries or wineries in the area or attend the annual food and wine event.
- Albuquerque was named a Top 10 United States Value Destination- get more for you money while enjoying 310 days of sunshine, attractions, sports, and events.
- Emergency Medicine Medical Director of Main Campus/ Leadership Role in Albuquerque, NM.
- 24 bed level III ER in the heart of the community.
- Take the whole family on a steam engine train ride, visit a theme park, the zoo or the aquarium for some family fun.
- Becky Casias.
- Experience in a leadership role and Abem Certification required.
- As one of the oldest cities in the United States, Albuquerque boasts a unique history and multicultural heritage.
- Generous monthly stipend for leadership role in addition to competitive hourly rate.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago