Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- StartDate: 08/01/2017Available Shifts: 24 Hour/Day.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- O Start by August 1.
- O Abem/Aobem or FP/IM, residency required for all.
- Working primarily in emergency rooms, Emergency medicine physicians (locum tenens) are tasked with making high stakes life management decisions in times of immediate crisis.
- O 24hr shifts.
- Low volume freestanding.
- The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Emergency Room Level 3, ER level 3, EM physician, EM doctor, urgent care, emergency room, ER, emergency medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- O Solo coverage.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio.
- EM physicians regularly deal with complex trauma and exotic conditions, and are highly trained in the stabilization and treatment of a wide range of both adult and pediatric injuries and illnesses.
- Emergency Medicine - Level 3 - (ER - Level 3) Locum Tenens.
- O No advanced practice providers.
- O Atls, Acls and Pals required.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
This perm job opening was posted
by Staff Care.