Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This opportunity requires an active license from any state.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in San Antonio, TX.
- 29,000 annual volume.
- A VA facility in Texas is in need of an Emergency Medicine Physician to begin Asap for an assignment through September 30, with a possible extension in the San Antonio area.
- This is a part-time or full-time opportunity working 5-15 shifts a month (or more).
- 12-hour shifts, day and night.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Practice, Internal Medicine, with Emergency Room experience in the past 90 days and minimum 2000 hours of Emergency Department.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago