Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · October 20, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Group strongly prefers Board Eligible/Board Certified Emergency Medicine trained physicians.
- Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
- Group willing to sponsor the green card process.
- Competitive hourly rate provided to Emergency Medicine physicians with earning potential that is well over $325,000 and Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, and $2500 CME allowance.
- 12 hour shifts- both day and night options available.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Santa Fe, NM.
- Shift based Emergency Medicine physician opportunity.
- Premier organization that has been serving the community for over 100 years.
- Signing Bonus and $10,000 in Relocation Assistance available (based on receipts).
- Group open to 2017 residents and can accommodate J1 and H1B Visas!
- This will not last!
- Average 10-11 shifts per month with flexible scheduling available.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago