Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Trophy Club) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- This surgical hospital performs a broad range of surgical procedures.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Baylor Medical Center at Trophy Club first opened in 2004 and has since become the hospital of choice for not only local residents but patients from across DFW looking for the highest level of care.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Physician Requirements.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- 1,900 Annual ER volume (low acuity patients).
- The mission of Bmctc is to provide first-class surgical services in a safe, welcoming environment.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Quality people.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- One in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
- Named for the original plan that the country club would house the trophy collections of golf legend Ben Hogan, Trophy Club provides small-town ambiance while fostering community involvement and an active lifestyle.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- With a little of everything for everyone, Trophy Club truly is a Great Place.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Current on Acls.
- Emergency Department features.
- Physician Benefits.
- We are seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Trophy Club, TX.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Trophy Club, Texas is an affluent community that developed in 1973 as a housing development surrounding the original country club.
- Quality of Life.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services