Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wichita Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 8,500 volume.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Kell West Regional Hospital is a patient first facility with a mission to provide quality healthcare and superior customer service.
- Home to Sheppard Air Force Base, 185 manufacturing companies and an extensive parks system, Wichita Falls is only two hours from the major metropolitan areas of Dallas-Fort Worth and Oklahoma City.
- Physician Requirements.
- The facility is owned and governed by physicians.
- Emergency Department features.
- We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Wichita Falls, TX.
- Physician Benefits.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Specialties accepted.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Kell West Regional Hospital was created by a group of Wichita Falls physicians to have a greater physician input into hospital management.
- Located in the north east corner of the Panhandle/Plains region of north Texas, Wichita Falls has a population of around 104,553.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services