Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sherman) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Benefits.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Located at the crossroads of U. S. Highway 75 and United States Highway 82, Sherman also supports two local airports offering a lot to residents and visitors alike.
- Well-established, low volume hospital.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 150-200 ED patients per month.
- Low Volume Surgical Hospital ER North of Dallas!
- We are seeking Full-Time or Part-Time Emergency Room Physicians at Heritage Park Surgical Hospital.
- Full surgical hospital, the experienced team of professionals has been dedicated to providing the highest level of care.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With a vast array of parks, places to worship, shopping and dining, Sherman is a great place to visit and work.
- Sherman, Texas is a rapidly growing community north of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Current Acls, Atls and Pals certifications.
- Heritage Park Surgical Hospital has nationally renowned surgeon partners that are recognized as the best in their field and are skilled in the latest surgical technologies.
- Emergency Department features.
- Located in Sherman, Texas, Heritage Park Surgical Hospital is a modern ten patient room facility with eight state-of-the-art operating suites.
- Heritage Park Surgical Hospital joined forces with BaylorScott Health in 2015 and is now called BaylorScott Surgical Hospital at Sherman.
- Since opening their doors as a surgery center in 2005 and recently expanding to a.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties accepted.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services