Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $100,000.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Worth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT).
- We are seeking Full Time and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Fort Worth, TX.
- Physician Benefits.
- Pain Management.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Plastic Surgery.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Current on Acls certification (Atls & Pals preferred).
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine specialties accepted.
- 12-72 hr shifts, single physician coverage.
- 400 Annual ER volume (low acuity patients).
- Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth has state-of-the-art equipment that allows surgeons to perform procedures in the specialty areas of Dental/Oral Surgery.
- General Surgery.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Emergency Department features.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Physician Requirements.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services