Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Snyder) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For more than.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Atls, Acls, Pals.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 Hour Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- 12-36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Snyder, TX is known as the land of the White Buffalo and nestled in the heart of west Texas.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- 8,000 annual ED visits.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Radiology, Respiratory Therapy, and.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Quality of Life.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- In Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Located in Scurry County, Snyder is a family-oriented city that takes pride in its heritage and its community.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- ED Features:.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Hospital services include a 24-hour 7 day a week Emergency Department, Heli-Port for medical air transportation, Day/Ambulatory Surgery, Home Health, Laboratory, OB & Nursery, Surgery Facilities, Patient Floors,.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Physicians in.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- 60 years, Cogdell Memorial Hospital has proudly served the residents of Snyder and Scurry County, and surrounding areas, with quality health, medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients.
- Cerner EMR.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services