Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 9 Trauma CME's/year.
- Level IV Trauma Center.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Just a short drive north of Lubbock, Plainview has historical attractions such as the Centennial Circle of Honor, the Museum of the Llano Estacado, the Plainview Point Monument, and the Family Art Center.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview is the only hospital in Hale County, serving the surrounding counties of Swisher, Lamb, Castro, and Floyd.
- Quality people.
- 14,000 annual ER visits.
- 12-hour Physician shifts.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Plainview, TX.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- The mission of Covenant Hospital Plainview is to provide quality medical and health care services, including education, to the people of the South Plains.
- Acls, Atls and Pals certifications.
- ED Features:.
- Independent contractor status.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Covenant is part of St. Joseph Health, one of the most successful not-for-profit health systems in the United States.
- Covenant Hospital Plainview has 68 beds and a staff of 300 employees and 20 active medical staff.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 10-hour NP/PA shifts during peak times.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services