Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital's focus is on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease with patient-centered health care and patient satisfaction being their number one priority.
- Quality care.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- 4,085 Annual ED Visits.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality of Life.
- They have many cultural events including.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Of the modern with classic West Texas friendliness.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Art exhibits, award-winning wineries, live music and theatre.
- Acls & BLS certifications.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Top Rated: Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is one of the top rated hospitals in the nation in terms of quality of care and satisfaction and is listed as a top tier hospital according to Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) core measures.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Lubbock is a vibrant and bustling city that encompasses.
- With nearly 50 hotels to choose from, Lubbock offers the conveniences of a larger city with a West Texas flair.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Lubbock Heart & Surgical Hospital is committed to providing the highest-quality affordable cardiac care to the people they serve.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- When it comes to finding the perfect place to rest your head, Lubbock has lots of great options.
- They have the accommodations to fit your style.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- A combination.
- Quality people.
- From budget-friendly to high-end,.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine.
- We are seeking Full and Part Time Emergency Medicine Physicians in Lubbock, TX.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services