Emergency Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · August 19, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Part Time Emergency Physicians in.
- They have many cultural events including.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- From budget-friendly to high-end,.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- EmCare is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A combination.
- Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each EmCare practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Atls, Acls, Pals certifications.
- IC Status.
- Grace Medical Center is a licensed 123-bed hospital facility with a 24/7 emergency room, 5 operating rooms, and a 6-bed intensive care unit.
- Flexible Schedule - 12 to 36 hour shifts.
- 9,792 annual ED volume.
- Patient rooms have been recently modernized with complete facility renovations on-going.
- We are seeking Full and.
- Art exhibits, award-winning wineries, live music and theatre.
- Lubbock is a vibrant and bustling city that encompasses.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- With more than 12,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, EmCare is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- EmCare. Making Healthcare Work Better.
- Quality care.
- Quality of Life.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- With nearly 50 hotels to choose from, Lubbock offers the conveniences of a larger city with a West Texas flair.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through EmCare.
- Lubbock, TX.
- Grace Medical Center provides enhanced inpatient medical services with the same commitment to quality and personal touch as Grace Clinic.
- Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine.
- EmCare is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- EmCare is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Candidates considering a career within the EmCare family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Known for its unique structure, EmCare develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- They have the accommodations to fit your style.
- EmCare is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Of the modern with classic West Texas friendliness.
- When it comes to finding the perfect place to rest your head, Lubbock has lots of great options.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services